ONLINE BASIC DRAWING PROGRAMME
Are you bored at home with nothing to do, but want to make sure you remain safe & healthy during this difficult period? How about trying out Art Village’s new Online Basic Drawing Programme to pass the time!
perspective, proportion, & design. In the comfort of your own home, students will be taught online by our Art Village staff through weekly video calls & easy
to follow exercises.
– Enjoy your classes in the comfort of your own home!
– Once or twice a week 45 minute – 1 hour video calls between students & teachers through the app ‘Zoom’ (in a 1 to 1 or group setting)
– Weekly online classes available
– Easy to follow exercises with simple materials & online guidance
Level 1 & 2:
– A4 paper
– A selection of color pencils, crayons, or markers
– Basic art & craft tools: eraser, scissors, ruler, glue, tape, etc.
Levels 3 & 4:
– A4 paper
– A selection of pencils and/or pens
(If you do not have a pencil set, a basic 2B pencil is also okay!)
– Basic drawing tools: ruler, eraser, etc.
Weekly Timeslots (45 mins to 1 hour):
1:00 – 2:00 pm / 2:30 – 3:30 pm / 4:00 – 5:00 pm / 5:30 – 6:30 pm / 7:00 – 8:00 pm
(Please contact your respective teachers for their available timings & class days)
Three Programs To Choose From: April / May / June Program
productivity, without even having to get up! We hope to see you online soon!